A list of projects that I have worked on involving the computational sciences and engineering applications.
- My Masters Thesis work on using the wavelet-Galerkin method to solve Differential equations
- A project based off a study done on a paper mill in Perry, FL and its effect on groundwater contamination.
- A project to examine the use of Wavelet compression to predict results of the Verlet algorithm used on a system of particles
- A project using support vector machines to predict airfoil geometry
- A project exploring the use of an unstructured 2D triangular mesh with the finite element method