Jilu Wang 王冀鲁
Welcome to my homepage!
- Numerical analysis and scientific computing in general
- Fractional PDEs, Schrödinger equation, and incompressible flow in porous media
- Finite element, finite difference approximations for deterministic and stochastic PDEs
You can follow my research on ResearchGate
Teaching Fall 2017
- ISC 5939 Seminar on Control and Optimization of PDEs
- D. Li, J. Wang and J. Zhang: Unconditionally convergent L1-Galerkin FEMs for nonlinear time-fractional Schrödinger equations, SIAM J. Sci. Comput., accepted, 2017.
- M. Gunzburger and J. Wang: A second-order Crank-Nicolson scheme for time-fractional PDEs, Int. J. Numer. Anal. & Model., accepted, 2017 (special issue of ECM 2017).
- D. Li, H. Liao, W. Sun, J. Wang and J. Zhang: Analysis of L1-Galerkin FEMs for time-fractional nonlinear parabolic problems, Commun. Comput. Phys., in press, 2017.
- D. Li and J. Wang: Unconditionally optimal error analysis of Crank-Nicolson Galerkin FEMs for a strongly nonlinear parabolic system, J. Sci. Comput., 72 (2017), pp. 892-915.
- W. Sun and J. Wang: Optimal error analysis of Crank-Nicolson schemes for a coupled nonlinear Schrödinger system in 3D, J. Comput. Appl. Math., 317 (2017), pp. 685-699.
- Z. Si, J. Wang and W. Sun: Unconditional stability and error estimates of modified characteristics FEMs for the Navier-Stokes equations, Numer. Math., 134 (2016), pp. 139-161.
- J. Wang, Z. Si and W. Sun: A new error analysis of characteristics-mixed FEMs for miscible displacement in porous media, SIAM J. Numer. Anal., 52 (2014), pp. 3000-3020.
- J. Wang: A new error analysis of Crank-Nicolson Galerkin FEMs for a generalized nonlinear Schrödinger equation, J. Sci. Comput., 60 (2014), pp. 390–407.
- J. Wang and W. Sun: Heat and sweat transport in fibrous media with radiation, European J. Appl. Math., 25 (2014), pp. 307–327.
- B. Li, J. Wang and W. Sun: The stability and convergence of fully discrete Galerkin-Galerkin FEMs for porous medium flows, Commun. Comput. Phys., 15 (2014), pp. 1141-1158.
Last Updated: Nov 2017.
- M. Gunzburger and J. Wang, Error analysis of fully discrete finite element approximations to an optimal control problem governed by a time-fractional PDE.
- M. Gunzburger, B. Li and J. Wang, Convergence of finite element solutions of stochastic partial integro-differential equations driven by white noise.
- M. Gunzburger, B. Li and J. Wang: Sharp convergence rates of time discretization for stochastic time-fractional PDEs subject to additive space-time white noise, arXiv:1704.02912.
- J. Wang: Unconditional stability and convergence of
Crank-Nicolson Galerkin FEMs for a nonlinear Schrödinger-Helmholtz system.