[Refereed Journals and Conferences] [Posters & Presentations] [Books&Book Chapters]
- Liu, J., Cheng, L., Chi, H., et al (2021, July). CDetector: Extracting Textual Features of Financial Social Media to Detect Cyber Attacks. In 2021 International Conference on Computer Communications and Networks (ICCCN) (pp. 1-6). IEEE.
- Prodanoff, Z., White-Williams, C., & Chi, H. (2021). Regulations and Standards Aware Framework for Recording of mHealth App Vulnerabilities. International Journal of E-Health and Medical Communications (IJEHMC), 12(3), 1-16.
- Li, H., Yang, S., Chi, H., Xu,L. et al. (2021). Enhancing Attention and Memory of Individuals at Clinical High Risk for Psychosis with mHealth Technology. Asian Journal of Psychiatry, 102587.
- Ramezanzadehmoghadam,M., Chi,H. Jones, E. L. et al.Inherent Discriminability of BERT towardsRacial Minority Associated Data, The 21st International Conference on Computational Science and Applications (ICCSA 2021), Sept 13 - 16, 2021
- Liu, Jinwei, Haiying Shen, Hongmei Chi, et. al "A Low-Cost Multi-Failure Resilient Replication Scheme for High-Data Availability in Cloud Storage." IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking ( Volume: 29, Issue: 4, Aug. 2021): 1436 - 1451.
- Li, Huijun, Camille Lewis, Hongmei Chi, Gwendolyn Singleton, and Nailah Williams. "Mobile Health Applications for Mental Illnesses: An Asian Context." Asian Journal of Psychiatry (2020): 102209.
- Bertony Bornelus, Hongmei Chi, and Guillermo A. Francia III, Integrating Blockchain Technology in Healthcare via Active Learning, The Annual ACM Southeast Conference, Tampa, April 02-04, 2020
- Gokila Dorai, Eleason Williams, Hongmei Chi and Richard Alo, Is your Smart Home a Secure Home? - Analysis of Smart Home Breaches and Approach for Vulnerability Analysis and
the Device Isolation, IEEE World Forum on Internet of Things (WF-IOT) 2020.
- Hongmei Chi, Udochi Maduakor, Integrating DeepFake Detection into Cybersecurity Curriculum, IEEE FTC 2020 - Future Technologies Conference, 5-6 November 2020 | Vancouver, Canada
- Chi, Hongmei, Meysam Ghaffari, Ashok Srinivasan, and Jinwei Liu. "Development of Cybersecurity Lab Exercises for Mobile Health." In Journal of The Colloquium for Information Systems Security Education, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 6-6. 2020.
- J. Liu, L. Cheng, and H. Chi, DeepDive: Examining Determinants of Health Disparities in COVID-19 for Improving Pandemic Health Care, 4th International Conference on Vision, Image and Signal Processing (ICVISP 2020)
- G.A. Francia, III, E. El-Sheikh, & H. Chi (2020). “Vehicle Security Learning Tools and Scenarios,” Proceedings of the 2020 International Conference on Computer Science and Computational Intelligence: Cyber Warfare and Cybersecurity, Las Vegas, NV. December 14-16, 2020.
- W. Xu, J. Yan and H. Chi, A Forensic Evidence Acquisition Model for Data Leakage Attacks, The 17th IEEE International Conference on Intelligence and Security Informatics (ISI) July 1-3, 2019, Shenzhen, China.
- F. Bao, Y. Cao, and H. Chi, Adjoint Forward Backward Stochastic Differential Equations Driven by Jump Diffusion Processes and Its Application to Nonlinear Filtering Problems. International Journal for Uncertainty Quantification. Volume 9, 2019 Issue 2, Pages 143-159
- B. Bornelus, H. Chi and H. Shahriar, A Novel Framework to Teach Hands-on Laboratory Exercises in Blockchains, ADFSL Conference on Digital Forensics, Security and Law in Daytona Beach, May 15-17, 2019, Florida
- Aggarwal, S., Dorai, G., Karabiyik, U., Mukherjee, T., Guerra, N., Hernandez, M,. Parsons, J., Rathi, K., Chi, H., Aderibigbe, T. and Wilson, R., "Design and Implementation of a Targeted Data Extraction System for Mobile Devices", Fifteenth Annual IFIP WG 11.9 International Conference on Digital Forensics.
- Hossain Shahriar, Md Arabin Islam Talukder, Hongmei Chi, Mohammad Ashiqur Rahman, Sheikh Iqbal Ahamed, Atef Shalan, Khaled Tarmissi:
Data Protection Labware for Mobile Security. SpaCCS 2019: 183-195
- Kavoosi, M., Dulebenets, M. A., Abioye, O. F., Pasha, J., Wang, H., & Chi, H. (2019). An augmented self-adaptive parameter control in evolutionary computation: a case study for the berth scheduling problem. Advanced Engineering Informatics, 42, 100972.
- Shahriar, H., Talukder, M. A. I., Rahman, M., Chi, H., Ahamed, S., & Wu, F. (2019, July). Hands-on File Inclusion Vulnerablity and Proactive Control for Secure Software Development. In 2019 IEEE 43rd Annual Computer Software and Applications Conference (COMPSAC) (Vol. 2, pp. 604-609). IEEE.
- Manal Bayousef and Hongmei Chi. 2018. Computational Investigations of Optimal Scrambled Halton Sequences. In Proceedings of the Practice and Experience on Advanced Research Computing (PEARC '18). ACM, New York, NY, USA, Article 83, 4 pages. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1145/3219104.3229258
- Rodney Wilson and Hongmei Chi. 2018. A framework for validating aimed mobile digital forensics evidences. In Proceedings of the ACMSE 2018 Conference (ACMSE '18). ACM, New York, NY, USA, Article 17, 8 pages. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1145/3190645.3190695
- Temilola Aderibigbe and Hongmei Chi. 2018. Investigation of Florida Housing Prices using Predictive Time Series Model. In Proceedings of the Practice and Experience on Advanced Research Computing (PEARC '18). ACM, New York, NY, USA, Article 92, 4 pages. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1145/3219104.3229253
- Rathi K., Karabiyik, U., Aderibigbe, T., Chi, H., "Forensic Analysis of Encrypted Instant Messaging Applications on Android", 6th International Symposium on Digital Forensic and Security (ISDFS 2018). March 22-25, 2018 Antalya, Turkey.
- Ghaffari, J. Wang, A. Chari, A. Srinivasan, K. Viswanathan, A. Mubayi, and H. Chi. Integrating Travel and Epidemic Models for Vector Borne Disease Surveillance. 7th International Conference on Innovations in Travel Modeling (ITIM). National Academies � Transportation Research Board. 2018.
- Chi, H., Aderibigbe, T., & Granville, B. C. (2018, December). A Framework for IoT Data Acquisition and Forensics Analysis. In 2018 IEEE International Conference on Big Data (Big Data) (pp. 5142-5146). IEEE
- Alkadi, A., Chi, H., Prodanoff, Z. G., & Kreidl, P. (2018, April). Evaluation of Two RFID Traffic Models with Potential in Anomaly Detection. In SoutheastCon 2018 (pp. 1-5). IEEE.
- Hongmei Chi,Stephen Welch, Eugene Vasserman, and Ezhil Kalaimannan, A Framework of Cybersecurity Approaches in Precision Agriculture, 12th International Conference on Cyber Warfare and Security (ICCWS 2017 Proceedings, Page 89-95), Mar 2 - Mar 3, 2017, Dayton, Ohio, USA
- Hongmei Chi, Mobile Health Information Security in the eHealth Cloud, The Journal for the Colloquium for Information Systems Security Education (Edition 4, Issue 2) Page 98-119, 2017
- Hongmei Chi, Edward Agama and Zornitza G. Prodanoff, Developing Serious Games to Promote Cognitive Abilities for the Elderly, the 5th International Conference on Serious Games and Applications for Health, IEEE SeGAH 2017) Perth, Western Australia, April 2 - 4, 2017
- Rodney Wilson and Hongmei Chi, Practical Investigation of Digital Forensics Tools for Smartphones ACMSE 2017, April 13-15, 2017, Kennesaw, GA.
- George Kurian, Hongmei Chi: Predict Florida Tourism Trend via Using Data Mining Techniques. PEARC 2017 : 68:1-4
- Temilola Aderibigbe, Hongmei Chi: A Quick Outlier Detection in Wireless Body Area Networks. PEARC 2017: 54:1-3
- Temilola Aderibigbe and Hongmei Chi. 2017. Implement Hands-on Labs for File Integrity via Open Sources. In Proceedings of the SouthEast Conference (ACM SE '17). ACM, New York, NY, USA, 265-267. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1145/3077286.3077317
- Hongmei Chi, Zornitza Genova Prodanoff, Carol Scarlett and Dominique Hubbard, Determining Predisposition To Insider Threat Activities by Using Linguistic Analysis, IEEE FTC 2016 - Future Technologies Conference December 6-7 2016,San Francisco, USA.
- H. Chi , Z. Prodanoff, H. Li, and D. Evans, "A Framework for Integrating Multicultural Issues in Mobile Health Apps Design", IEEE FTC 2016 - Future Technologies Conference 2016.
- Zornitza Prodanoff, Edward Jones, Hongmei Chi and Cynthia Cummings, Survey of Security Challenges in NFC & RFID for E-Health Applications,International Journal of EHealth and Medical Communications, accepted, 2016
- Hongmei Chi, Ezhil Kalaimannan, and Dominique Hubbard. "Integrate Text Mining into Computer and Information Security Education." (2016).
- Ganesha Weerasinghe, Hongmei Chi, Yanzhao Cao: Particle Swarm Optimization Simulation via Optimal Halton Sequences. ICCS 2016: 772-781
- Hongmei Chi, Clement S. Allen, Edward L. Jones:Integrating Computing to STEM Curriculum via CodeBoard. ICCSA (4) 2016: 512-529
- Hongmei Chi. 2015. Integrate mobile devices into CS security education. In Proceedings of the 2015 Information Security Curriculum Development Conference (InfoSec '15). ACM, New York, NY, USA, , Article 1 , 4 pages
- Crystal Williams and Hongmei Chi, An Investigation of Privacy Protocols in Location-Based Service, InfoSecCD '15: Proceedings of the 2015 on InfoSecCD '15: Information Security Curriculum Development Conference
- Haiyan Tian, Hongmei Chi, Yanzhao Cao, Comparing Two Types of Bases in Solving Elliptic Boundary Value Problems, Neural, Parallel, and Scientific Computations (Journal), 23 (2015) 411-420
- Hongmei Chi, Clement Allen, David Angulo Rubio, Design Insider Threat Hands-on Labs, Information Security Education Journal,
Volume: 2 , Issue: 1 (June 2015), Page: 34-42.
- Hongmei Chi, Xavier Simms:
A Fast Approach Towards Android Malware Detection. ICCSA (1) 2015: 77-89
- Hongmei Chi and Mark Jack, Computational Investigation of Quasi-Random Sequences
for Error Estimation SIAM CSE 2015, March 14-18, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Yohannes Alemu and Hongmei Chi, Online Health Monitoring of Patients via Wireless Body Area Networks, XSEDE 2015, July 26-30, St. Louis. MO
- Hongmei Chi, Shuyuan Ho and Dominique Hubbard, Potential Insider
Threat Detection Using Online Game Simulation Environment WSC 2015
- Hongmei Chi, Peter Beerli: Quasi-Monte Carlo method in population genetics parameter estimation. Mathematics and Computers in Simulation 103: 33-38 (2014)
- Li, H., Zhang, T., Chi, H., Chen, Y., Li, Y., & Wang, J. (2014). Mobile Health in China: Current Status and Future Development. Asian journal of psychiatry.
- LaWanda Warren, Hongmei Chi: Securing EHRs via CPMA attribute-based encryption on cloud systems. ACM Southeast Regional Conference 2014: 20
- Edward Agama, Hongmei Chi: A framework for teaching secure coding practices to STEM students with mobile devices. ACM Southeast Regional Conference 2014: 39
- Hongmei Chi: Generation of parallel modified Kronecker sequences. Monte Carlo Meth. and Appl. 19(4): 261-271 (2013)
- Daniel Andrew, Hongmei Chi: An empirical study of botnets on university networks using low-interaction honeypots. ACM Southeast Regional Conference 2013: 44
- Dion Paul, Hongmei Chi, and Clement Allen. 2013. GPU-based simulation of wireless body area network. In Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Body Area Networks (BodyNets '13). 244-247.
- Hongmei Chi, Edward L. Jones, and John Brown. 2013. Teaching Secure Coding Practices to STEM Students. In Proceedings of the 2013 on InfoSecCD '13: Information Security Curriculum Development Conference (InfoSecCD '13). ACM, New York, NY, USA, , Pages 42 , 7 pages.
- Hongmei Chi, Edward L. Jones, Lakshmi P. Grandham: Enhancing Mentoring Between Alumni and Students via Smart Alumni System. Procedia CS 9: 1390-1399 (2012)
- Michael Simmons and Hongmei Chi. 2012. Designing and implementing cloud-based digital forensics hands-on labs. In Proceedings of the 2012 Information Security Curriculum Development Conference (InfoSecCD '12). ACM, New York, NY, USA, 69-74.
- Harsh Jain, Hongmei Chi: A framework for designing an environment science social network. ACM Southeast Regional Conference 2012: 393-394
- Maynard Yates, Hongmei Chi: A framework for designing benchmarks of investigating digital forensics tools for mobile devices. ACM Southeast Regional Conference 2011: 179-184
- Hongmei Chi, Harsh Jain: Teaching Computing to STEM Students via Visualization Tools. Procedia CS 4
: 1937-1943 (2011)
- Will Davis III, Hongmei Chi: Cyber threat analysis for university networks via virtual honeypots. ACM Southeast Regional Conference 2011: 354-355
- Xavier Simms, Hongmei Chi: Enhancing cryptography education via visualization tools. ACM Southeast Regional Conference 2011: 344-345
- Chi Ben, Hongmei Chi: A Framework for Teaching Computation to STEM Students in E-learning Environment(TECSSEE), FECS 2011: 332-336
- B. Vandewoestyne1, H. Chi, R. Cools, "An empirical Investigation of Different Scrambling Methods for Faure Sequences," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation, 81(3): 522-535 (2010)
- Jude Desti, Hongmei Chi: A Framework for Smart Trusted Indicators for Browsers (STIB). Security and Management 2010: 361-367
- H. Chi and Y. Cao, "Generating Parallel Random Sequences via Parameterizing EICGs For Heterogeneous Computing Environments," ICCSA 2010, March 23-26, Fukuoka, Japan.
- S. Mchumo and H. Chi, A Framework for Access Control Model in Enterprise Healthcare via SAML, The 48th? ACM Southeast? Conference 2010, Apr 15 - 17, 2010 - Oxford, Mississippi
- Hongmei Chi, Edward L. Jones, Jude Desti: Broadening Information Assurance Awareness by Gaming. FECS 2010: 332-336
- Christy Chatmon, Hongmei Chi, and Will Davis. 2010. Active learning approaches to teaching information assurance. In 2010 Information Security Curriculum Development Conference (InfoSecCD '10). ACM, New York, NY, USA, 1-7.
- Hongmei Chi, Felecia Dix-Richardson, and Deidre Evans. 2010. Designing a computer forensics concentration for cross-disciplinary undergraduate students. In 2010 Information Security Curriculum Development Conference (InfoSecCD '10). ACM, New York, NY, USA, 52-57
- H. Chi, "Parallel Quasirandom Number Generations for Heterogeneous Computing Environments," International Journal of Parallel, Emergent and Distributed Systems, 21-29, 24 (1), 2009
- A. Karaivanova, H.Chi, T. Gurov, Error Analysis of Quasirandom Walks on Balls, Proceeding of 32nd International Convention MIPRO/GVS 2009, pp. 285-289, 2009, ISBN 978-953-233-044-1.
- Lawrence, K. R. and Chi, H. 2009. Framework for the design of web-based learning for digital forensics labs. In Proceedings of the 47th Annual Southeast Regional Conference (Clemson, South Carolina, March 19 - 21, 2009). ACM-SE 47. ACM, New York, NY, 1-4.
- H. Chi, E. L. Jones, C. Chatmon, and D. Evans, Design and Implementation of Digital Forensics Labs, Computers and Advanced Technology in Education - 2009
- Y. Cao, H. Chi, C. Milton and W. Zhao, Exploitation of sensitivity derivatives on quasi Monte Carlo simulations, Monte Carlo Methods and Applications, Vol. 14, 269-279, 2008.
- H. Chi, E. Jones and L. Zhao " Implementation of a Security Access Control Model for Inter-organizational Healthcare Information Systems ,"
- H. Chi and E. Jones,"Generating Parallel Quasirandom Sequences by using Randomization, " Journal of distributed and parallel computing, 67(7): 876-881, 2007.
- H. Chi and M. Mascagni, "Efficient Generation of Parallel Quasirandom Sequences via Scrambling," to appear in Proceedings of the Seventh International Conference on Computational Science (ICCS 2007), Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 4487, 723-730. (May 2007, Beijing, China).
- H. Chi and D. Evans, Keystroke Analysis of Passwords, the 8th International Conference on Information and Communications Security (ICICS06), Raleigh, NC, December 2006.
- H. Chi and E. Jones and D. Evans, Generating Test Cases for Specification-based Tests via Quasirandom Sequences, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 3994, 773--780, 2006.
- H. Chi and A. Karaivanova, Quasi-random walks on balls using c.u.d, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 4310, 165-172, 2006.
- H. Chi and E. Jones: Computational investigations of quasirandom sequences in generating test cases for specification-based tests. Winter Simulation Conference 2006: 975-980
- H. Chi, M. Mascagni and T. Warnock, On the Optimal Halton Sequence. Mathematics and Computers in Simulation. To appear, 2005
- H. Chi and P. Beerli and D. Evans, On the scrambled Sobol sequences. To appear in Lecture Notes in Computer Science 2005
- H. Chi and T. Warnock and M. Harmon A Generalized Halton Sequneces The Vth IMACS Seminar on Monte Carl Methods MCM (Tallahassee) May 16-20, 2005
- H. Chi and E. Jones Parallel Random Generators for Heterogeneous Computing Environments The 17th IASTED International Conference, November 14-16, 2005
- H. Chi and E, Jones, Assesssing Uncertainty in Software Reliability via quasi-Monte Carlo Methods, accepted by Winter Simulation Conference 2006 (Orlando)
- H. Chi and M. Mascagni, Valuation of derivative securities via Optimal quasirandom sequences, 17th IMACS World Congress Scientific Computation, Paris, France July 11 - 15, 2005
- M. Mascagni and H. Chi. Parallel Linear Congruential Generators with Sophie Germain Moduli. Parallel Computing, 30: 1217-1231, 2004
- M. Mascagni and H. Chi, Optimal quasi-Monte Carlo valuation of derivative securities. Computational Finance and its Applications, M. Costantino & C. Brebbia (editors) WIT Press, 177-185, 2004
- H. Chi and M. Mascagni, Applications of optimal quasi-random sequences to the valuation of Asian options. Applied Actuarial Research Conference (Orlando), March 8-9 2004.
- M. Mascagni and H. Chi, On the Scrambled Halton Sequence. ?Monte Carlo Methods and Applications, 10, 435-442, 2004
- Joshua Rigo and Hongmei Chi Exploring Rip Current Image Analysis and Model Validation, The ADMI 2021 Virtual Conference on March 25 - 27, 2021
- Tanzima Z. Islam, Hongmei Chi, Ritu Arora, May the High Performance Computing Force be With You? Tapia 2020
- Maryam Ramezanzadehmoghadam, Hongmei Chi, Vegetation Classification Using LiDAR Data, Tapia 2020
- Hongmei Chi and Temilola Aderibigbe, 2019, Framework for Harmonizing Heterogeneous IoT Forensics Data, Gateways 2019
- Hongmei Chi and Rateema Etienne, 2019, Predicting Florida RIP Currents via Data Imaging Analytics Techniques, Gateways 2019
- Hongmei Chi, Temilola Aderibigbe, and Ezhil Kalaimannan. 2018. Design of cybersecurity hands-on laboratory exercises using secDLC framework. In Proceedings of the ACMSE 2018 Conference (ACMSE '18). ACM, New York, NY, USA, Article 36, 1 pages. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1145/3190645.3190704
- Hongmei Chi, Zhenhai Duan, Edward Jones, and Jon De Goicoechea, Machine-Learning Approach to Detecting Compromised Machines Cyber Education, Research, and Training Symposium (CERTS 2018), January 17-18, 2018, Augusta, GA.
- Courage Okungbow and Hongmei Chi,The Study of Extreme Weather on Florida Coastal Resources, 1st Annual Florida Marine Science Symposium, St. Petersburg, FL, October 25, 2017
- Hongmei Chi and Elijah Johnson, Integrating Big Data into STEM Curriculum via Active Learning, Sino-American International Research Conference, Tallahassee, Florida, October 23-25, 2017
- Hongmei Chi, Edwina Jacobs and Deidre W. Evans, Revitalizing Graduate STEM Education via Globalization, Sino-American International Research Conference, Tallahassee, Florida, October 23-25, 2017
- Rodney Wilson and Hongmei Chi, Computational Investigation of Quasi-Random Sequences for Error Estimation, PEARC 2017, July 9-13, New Oleans, LA
- Hongmei Chi, Particle Swarm Optimization for High-dimensional Stochastic Problems, 2017 SIAM Conference on Industrial and Applied Geometry, July 10-12, Pittsburgh, PA
- T. Aderibigbe and H. Chi, Implement Hands-on Labs for File Integrity via Open Sources, ACMSE 2017, April 13-15, 2017, Kennesaw, Georgia
- H. Chi, A. Ali and V. Diaby, Decision making in Healthcare via Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis, 10th Anniversary Health Disparities Conference March 16-17, 2017, New Orleans, LA
- Hongmei Chi, Revisiting Quasi-Standard Error, SIAM CSE, Atlanta, GA, Feb 27-March 3, 2017
- Hongmei Chi, Particle Swarm Optimization for High-dimensional Stochastic Problems SC 2016, Salt Lake City, Utah, Nov. 13-18, 2016
- Hongmei Chi,Mobile Health Information Security in the eHealth Cloud CISSE June 13 - 15th, 2016 in Philadelphia, PA
- Yohannes Alemu and Hongmei Chi, Online Health Monitoring Via Wireless Body Area Networks XSEDE 2016, Miami, July 17-21, 2016
- Hongmei Chi, Investigating Privacy in Mobile Health Apps Florida Health Disparities Summit 2016 Feb. 5-6,2016, Tampa, Fl
- Shuyuan Ho and Hongmei Chi A Sociotechnical Approach to Lawful Interception and
Computational Assessment of Information Behavior to Protect Against Insider Threat. FC2 Annual Conference, Oct 13-14, 2015, Tampa, FL,
- Hongmei Chi, (Quasi)Random number generators for Cloud Computing Seventh International Conference on Dynamic Systems and Applications & Fifth International Conference on Neural, Parallel, and Scientific Computations
May 27-30, 2015, Morehouse College Atlanta, GA, USA
- Kariyawasam Weerasinghe, Yanzhao Cao, and Hongmei Chi, Stochastic Convergence Analysis via Particle Swarm Optimization Simulation
AlaSim 2015,May 6-7, 2015. Huntsville, Alabama
- Edward Agama, Hongmei Chi, Developing Serious Games to Promote Cognitive Function for the Elderly AlaSim 2015,May 6-7, 2015. Huntsville, Alabama
- Hongmei Chi, Dominique Hubbard,Simulation Study to Use Wearable Devices Determining the Vitality of Patients, AlaSim 2015,May 6-7, 2015. Huntsville, Alabama
- Hongmei Chi, Constance Dellor and Christy Chatmon, Analyzing Community Evolution in Complex Networks via Bio-inspired Computing, ADMI 2015, March 19-22, Atlanta,GA
- David Angulo Rubio, Hongmei Chi,Implement Insider Threat Training Modules via CyberCIEGE, AlaSim 2014, May 6-7, 2014. Huntsville, Alabama
- Edward Agama, Constance Dellor and Hongmei Chi, A Practical Study of Analyzing Community Evolution in Complex Network, XSEDE 2013, July 22-25, San, Diego,CA
Recent Published Books or Book Chapters
- Hongmei Chi, Bertony Bornelus, and Angela R. Martin. "Chapter 3 Design Laboratory Exercises for Blockchain Technology." Blockchain for Cybersecurity and Privacy: Architectures, Challenges, and Applications (2020): 57.
- Hongmei Chi, Sharmini Pitter, Nan Li, and Haiyan Tian, Big Data Solutions to Interpreting Complex Systems in the Environment. In S. Srinivasan (Ed.) Guide to Big Data Applications, 2017, page 107-125, Springer, ISBN: 978-3-319-53816-7
- Julie Harrington, Hongmei Chi, and Lori Pennington Gray, Florida Tourism, Florida's Climate: Changes, Variations & Impacts Florida (book Title), November, 2017, ISBN-10: 1979091048
- Young Gu Her, Kenneth J. Boote, Kati W. Migliaccio, Clyde Fraisse, David Letson, Odemari Mbuya, Aavudai Anandhi, Hongmei Chi, Lucy Ngatia, and Senthold Asseng, Climate Change Impacts and Adaptation in Florida's Agriculture, Florida's Climate: Changes, Variations & Impacts Florida (book Title), November, 2017
- Hongmei Chi, Angela Martin and Carol Y. Scarlett, Data Analytics for Cyber Threat Intelligence, Analytics and Knowledge Management (book title), Suliman Hawamdeh, Hsia-Ching Chang (Ed.), Taylor & Francis Ltd, ISBN13 9781138630260, Accepted,