I am an Assistant Professor in Scientific Computing at Florida
I am broadly interested in scientific computing, integral
equation methods, and fluid dynamics. My current research includes:
- Integral equation methods for interfacial dynamics and
other complex fluids
- Efficient methods for solving integral equations
- Adaptive and high-order time stepping
- Integral equation methods on surfaces
- Regularizations of Green's functions
- Integral equation methods for viscous flow in porous
- Preconditioners for integral equations
Recent and Upcoming Talks:
- Stokesian erosion of multiple two-dimensional bodies. AMS
Sectional Meeting, March 2017.
- High-order adaptive time stepping in vesicle suspensions.
SIAM CSE Meeting, March 2017.
- Preconditioning Stokes Equation in Porous Media with the
IFMM. Workshop on Fast Direct Solvers, November 2016.
- Integral Equation Methods for Complex Fluids. Geophysical
Fluid Dynamics Institute, October 2016.
- High-Order Adaptive Time Stepping for Vesicle Suspensions.
4th Workshop on Sparse Grids and Applications, October 2016.
- Stable and low resolution simulations in interfacial
dynamics. SIAM Conference on Nonlinear Waves and Coherent
Structures, August 2016.
- Method of Lines Transpose Applied to Regularized Kernels.
SIAM Annual Meeting, July 2016.
- Integral Equation Methods for Complex Fluids: Numerical
Analysis and Applications. Florida State University, April
- An integral equation method for Stokes flow in porous media.
SIAM SEAS Meeting, March 2016.
Department of Scientific Computing
Florida State University